Cumi Lift Material Handling Equipments
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
|Rated Load||1 Ton|
|Fork Width||360-750 mm|
|Fork Length||900 mm|
|After Sales Service available||Yes|
- Simple, easy way to lift, lower and transport heavy loads with minimum effort.
- Handle standard pallet size 40" x 48". Features adjustable width forks and outrigger legs.
- Small turning radius makes it easier to make sharp turns.
- Controllable direction handle.
- Dual pump for easier lifting.
- Top quality Hydraulic pump cylinder.
- Protection device for steering wheel and safety guard for load roller.
- Top of stroke bypass valve built in.
|Rated Lifting Capacity (kg)||1000/ 1500 / 2000|
|Max. Lifting Height (mm)||3000 / 1600 /1600|
|Lowered Height of Forks (mm)||90|
|Fork Length (mm)||1150|
|Adjustable width of forks (mm)||360-750|
|Lifting speed (mm/stroke)||20|
|Lowering Speed (mm/stroke)||Controllable|
|Outer width of front leg (mm)||750|
|Front wheel Size (mm)||78 x 70|
|Real wheel size (mm)||180 x 50|
|Overall Size (mm)||2100 / 2040 x750x1420|
|Self weight (kg)||247 / 227|
- Item Code: HSA1000
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: Ahmedabad
- Delivery Time: 15 days
Josts Hydraulic Dock Levelers have been designed to provide a robust bridge to cover the gap between the dock and the vehicle bed. The dock levelers are designed to move up and down to suit the varied heights of the vehicle, so that MHE can be directly taken in and out of the vehicles. They enhance safety and productivity by avoiding double handling of the loads. Josts supplies dock levelers of 5 / 10 / 15 ton capacities to suit customers exact requirement.
Josts hydraulic dock leveler comprises of following range:
- HDL 50 – Capacity of 5000 kg (dynamic load).
- HDL 10 – Capacity of 10,000 kg capacity (dynamic load).
- HDL 150 - Capacity of 15,000 kg capacity (dynamic load)